Saturday, July 19, 2008

I survived!

So i survived another week of camp! it was so much fun though! i was in the kitchen this week and i laughed my head off! it has been forever since i have laughed that hard for a straight week. we tried to make things interesting for the girls. so when we had "home cooking" we did our hair in braids and had cowboy hats and talked in southern accents. it was so funny! then we had chinese food and dressed up with our hair in a bun and our faces painted white with red lipstick. we had amazing accents to go with that too. i loved the kitchen and it was a perfect break from the kids. i do miss the girls, but this was great! but other than that, nothing else has happened. i feel kind of weird writing all of this because there are only a couple of you that read this! haha! oh well! i would like to thank all of my two fans out there! thanks so much. without your support, i would not be able to keep this going! love ya!
chicken little

2 comments:

Powell Family said...

If you click on the picture it gets bigger and then you can see my belly and other pictures that are linked to that one! You just have to be smarter then the blog! I'm not sure what day we'll be in town yet, but we have a car so we'll give you a call when we know what our plan is.

Cara Dickerson said...

Okay so I'm a super fan of the Whitney blog. I just didn't know it existed until a little bit ago! So keep writing! By the way, I can totally see you in those get-ups cooking dinner! Oh, I was wondering if maybe chinese Whitney could cater?! Ha! Miss ya!